Jelly Bean is 24.5 months.
*Please note that due to Hurricane Sandy, LWM may not have internet access for about a week.
But, don’t despair! Fabulous product reviews and GIVEAWAYS are coming! All in anticipation of the new site reveal. ;)
Here’s a summary of what we did during our Letter I days:
(For more specific activities for this letter, please refer back to this post: Homeschool Curriculum for Toddlers 2012-2013)
- I is for Island – inspired by No Time for Flash Cards
- Letter I Do-A-Dot Page – Homeschool Creations
- I is for Ice Cream – inspired by No Time for Flash Cards
- Pumpkin-picking – her first time, and mine! We went as a family to Queens County Farm Museum. They have lots of great activities throughout the year. I know we’ll be back.
- Cow-petting – her first time also. The cow’s name is Oreo, haha.
- Chinese Numbers and Counting page – from Chinese For Children
- played with our Fall Sensory Bin
- matched ABC’s with our File Folder Game
- read The Giving Tree in Chinese
- played with our ‘new’ (I only opened it recently, :P) Minnie Mouse shopping cart
- practiced ‘knife skills’ with our Melissa and Doug Stir-Fry
- sang lots and lots of kid’s praise songs