Jelly Bean is 2 years old! :D
Happy Birthday to my First-Born!
Here’s a summary of what we did during our letter A week:
- Coloring the Letter A for our Alligator craft. (She insisted on using her crayons upside-down!)
- Finished Letter A – Alligator craft. I pasted it onto a file folder in a stroke of genius while musing about how to collect her crafts without creating more clutter.
- Tot Time Notebook
- Apple Dot Magnet/Marker Sheet (Scroll down on the left to “Extras”)
- Alphabet Heart Matching File Folder Game (Lowercase Letters)
- Apple Tot Book (scroll down past the Apple Unit) She loves the puzzle – she got it on the first try!
- Apple “Stained-glass” Activity (I also pasted this to the same file folder as the alligator craft
- Pom-pom Apple Tree (Also pasted to the same file folder)
- Alphabet Heart Matching File Folder Game (Uppercase Letters)
- read Apple-themed books from the Library
- learned the “Welcome Song” from Rhythms and Tones: Chants and Songs for Learning Chinese
- did the Apple worksheet from Chinese for Children: Coloring and Activity Workbook
- practiced Spanish with our Spanish Wall Calendar
- recited our Memory Verse of the week. (Only Letter A)
- folded washcloths
- read the first two stories in The Jesus Storybook Bible
- and learned more about the Letter A with a free powerpoint presentation. (She keeps requesting this!)
Next Tot School installment will include Letter E activities!