This week Around the Homeschool Blogosphere:
I think I was subconsciously collecting posts that deal with more self-care than caring for our families. We must not neglect our own well-being! Coincidentally, they almost all have a NUMBER in the title! :P
- The 3 Step Secret Weapon Against Mommy Guilt
- Kat of InspiredToAction puts into words my thoughts exactly!
- 4 Ways to Be a Happier Mom
- Susan at Families With Purpose gives simple suggestions for keeping our sanity everyday!
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Take a Nap Everyday
- Not from a mommy blog or even a mommy! Michael Hyatt is the Chairman of a Christian publishing company. A self-proclaimed habitual napper, he explains why indulging in this oft-neglected practice is essential.
- 7 Sure Signs It’s Time to Fire Super-Mom
- Sarah who blogs at Get Buttoned Up shares her recent experience which led to this profound revelation. :P
- Finding Time To Read
- This is an older post, but still relevant to us moms of littles who find it hard to ANYTHING much less read for pleasure. Jessica of Life As Mom gives us some tips on how we can make that time.