(Christ is Risen!)
This week Around the Homeschool Blogosphere:
- What To Do When Life Throws A Curve
- Kat who blogs at Inspired to Action has her friend, Amanda, guest-post about having the perfect life ruined by divorce. An inspiring read.
- I Hate Cleaning
- Jessica (FishMama) of Life As Mom posts links on cleaning articles to help as simplify our daily chores.
- Top 50 Easter Basket Gift Ideas
- Natalie from Super Healthy Kids gives some great ideas for No-Candy Easter baskets.
- Whole Wheat Soft Pretzels and Easter
- Did you know that pretzels are rooted in the Easter tradition? I didn’t! Jessica (FishMama), who also blogs at Good Cheap Eats tells the story and gives you the recipe to make some at home.
- How to Make Your Own Toothpaste
- Here’s another ‘from scratch’ project you might be interested in. Eryn over at Our Natural Journey shares her own recipe (which isn’t for everyone!) and gives some compelling reasons why you may want to give it a shot.