Welcome to my new feature: Around the Homeschool Blogosphere!
I am starting this because I realize that a lot of my readers are new to the Homeschool thing and do not read the hundreds of homeschooling blogs that I do. (Ok, not hundreds. But, you know, like maybe 25 or so. :P)
So, for your reading pleasure, I’ve isolated a few posts that may interest you. I’ll try to keep the list to five links. And if you’re on Pinterest, you can see a lot of what I’ll be listing here over there as well.
- 10 Tips for Starting to Homeschool
- Kris who blogs at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers starts you off on the right foot.
- 10 Ways to Make Your Homeschool Day Run Smoothly
- Roan of Joyful Always gives these tips so you can avoid burnout.
- What is a Homeschool Co-Op?
- Wani from Wani’s World is a homeschool grad who shows us how homeschoolers can learn together with other homeschoolers.
- Journal Writing ( for pre-writers)
- For those of you who have kids slightly older, but still not ‘school-aged,’ Rebekah, of The Golden Gleam shows how you can use journals to help build writing confidence.
- Educational iPad Apps for Young Learners
- Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler put this list together for iPad owners, (of which I’m NOT one, but oh well :P).